breath deeply...dream elusively

sometimes i wonder (where i am)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ah

So im still in the deciding process of what blogs to scrap and which ones to continue. This blog will for sure stay the way it is. I want to do some side blogs, photography maybe, sociology? Theology? Any ideas?

hmm..

World news. Politics. Goodness, maybe I should start by just updating this more often.

Today was cold and windy. I walked by the Anna river in the same clothes I wore yesterday; the same clothes I fell asleep in.

I drank coffee very quickly this morning.

There was a bit of nudity in class today, more then usual. In fashion nudity is just the way to be I suppose. Cosimo, the professor showed 3 or 4 slide shows, so much nudity. Fine art nudity, as they call it. Its not vulgar, Cosimo always points out.

I get angry and confused sometimes.

I get overwhelmed sometimes.

I think june bugs just need more time to themselves...just the little junebugs and a guitar perhaps. Singing to the swaying grass...why can't life be like that?

-john

No comments: