breath deeply...dream elusively

sometimes i wonder (where i am)

Monday, December 03, 2007

Been a long time comin'

Hey im just posting on this blog because I want to do so more often...I have like a million blogs right now and this one I want to use for more personal reflection...not TOO personal, because that gets creepy...



Hey, so how about that guy Barak Obama? Im big on him and I have never been so involved in politics in all my life. I want ALL you guys to go do some dang research and vote the FACE off of Obama.



Obama '08 baby



I like his answer to Christianity and politics in the Yahoo Democrat Debate (Click on "Obama", then on "Bill Maher Grill")



I love anything he says on education, which is big for me.



I like his view on immigration, which seems to be a big deal right now.



And I just like his general optimism and enthusiasm. Goodness, I could write about him all day...but I wont. Not until he pays me or something...shoot.


I need Jesus, dang

No comments: