breath deeply...dream elusively

sometimes i wonder (where i am)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

a well balenced "gully" evening

Knamean

By John Barnabas Lake

Inspired by true events and the urban lifestyle that influences so many susceptible youth of this world.

Co-written by John's ghetto alter ego "JQ Skrilla aka So Hood aka Razzle J aka L'angsta aka JL the Kid-izzle who does not Mess-izzle a-rizzle" etc


Ok, this is my night homie, this what I plan to do after like typing on this computer knamean, kuz, I am more then just a typer, feel me, so, im about to get some food, probably a salad and maybe like some pizza, kuz I gotta stay healthy and fat, knamean, then some homework, probably like some sociology and some statistics knamean, and then like some phone calls knamean, knamean homes', then like maybe a little chillen, some star gazin, knamean, gotta stay poetically inspired, knamean, you knowwhatimsaying homie, then maybe I will write some fiction story about like the meaning of grass, knamean, gotta stay creative and innovative knamean, grass is deep feel me, then I might write a short symphony kuz, knamean, love that music stuff, knamean, then I might break some branches of trees, knamean, gotta keep my edge knamean, gotta stay tough n rough, knamean, gotta stay brolick n gully, feel me baby G, gotta maintain that with some branch breaking, knowwhatimsaying, then I will probably go to sleep, after like brushing my teeth like 4 times, kuz, knamean, gotta stay fresh n clean, knowwhatimsaying, hear me G, then I will most def sleep, after reading some fiction, some truth, and some non-fiction, knowwhatimsaying, gotta stay educated and spiritually filled, feel me, then I will grab like my teddy bear knamean, gotta stay sensitive, knamean, then I will close my eyes and sleep, knamean, peacefully knamean, without snoring, knamean, and wake up in the morning feeling alive and ready to face the day, knowwhatimsaying, you feel me, then, I will go to class, and this cycle might start again on the next night knamean, its life, on the reg, just staying as gull as possible knamean.

knamean


John would like to make note that his writing skills, i.e. his sentence structure is strongly influenced by his education in the urban city of Rochester New York where students get murdered (highest homicide rate in NY), and teachers get fired for financial reasons (20 million gap in 2003), and children dropout (about one in two children), and experience other things like pregnancy and fatherless and/or motherless family structures.

John is too blood though, he can make it on the streets, he just has to do what he has to do, aint no one gona stop him, shoot, knamean, he is blood, he is so hood, knamean, he aint takin no advice from no one, knamean, kuz he got this, feel me, he got this under wraps, knamean, hustlin is a way a life, knamean, get rich or die trying, knamean, but he gona make it, aight, signing out, be easy

knamean


1 comment:

Tom said...

best post ever. I laughed, I nearly cried. I love the breaking branches to keep your edge. That is a deep connection. Haha, I have alot of catch up reading to catch up on...