breath deeply...dream elusively

sometimes i wonder (where i am)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yes

i do not have a car but i dont feel the pain
i walk real slow in the snow and the rain
to chicago and wells and i step on the train
everybody's loud, im lost in the crowd
97 people i know not one name
i look out the window, my thoughts unrestrained
God, its rather plain what i want in this life
to rap with my kids and swing dance with my wife

-tapwater, "passion"






And into every state, every country of late
No matter where you go, we all chase the same fate
Slated from failure, plated for jail
Hell is waiting, ride inside
Seven-Eleven to trail yeah
Home, I need a real home to rest
Cause I'm sick of slipping in the darkness

-pigeon john, "draw me closer"

2 comments:

Tom said...

Thats one of my favorite Pigeon John verses. That song is sick, and raw. One of his best lyrically. Did you get the cd I sent you of his new one?

Anonymous said...

oh shoot

i didn't get a new cd

but im going to go check that mail room area tomorow, knamean

oh shoot

-j